Monday, March 16, 2015

Simple blogg

Last week was special for me. I had first workshop about culture, my friends supported me and i think everything went okay. I really enjoyed with discussions, which was about different issues. Culture and cultural diversity is always interesting, especially when you have conversation with amazing , smart and clever people.
about school activities . we were in romani center, weather was perfect that's why we played out door games, everybody enjoyed a lot. even teacher was playing with us. was funny. than we went in hungarian school. we did flower with them. they wrote little cards for mothers and saved these handcrafted flowers for mummies to bring at home. they are so cute. on friday we went in Copalnic. Tazo was with us. Everybody missed him in this school. They were very happy when they saw him. also on saturday it was his birthday. each of us did delicious dish, we made big dinner and later went out for party. Was crazy day !:))) pa pa and 
don't forget >>> Wednesday from 4pm till 5pm welcome on my workshop in YMCA Romania office.

No comments:

Post a Comment