Monday, March 9, 2015

enjoy

hey hey again !
This week seems so long for me, maybe because I had very good time with my friends.
Before everything this, we were working of course. We went in kindergarten and did twinkle twinkle little star song. It was worth to see these little angels simging and dancing all together.
After kindergarten we went in Romani Center and did very creative activity. Have u ever heard about painting shadows?! No? so let me explain you. we took big white paper and put on the wall, than one of the kid stands in front of the paper, we are turning on mobile flash because of the shadows (like this face shape is seen better) and other kid paints his/her friends face. Here is my shape of the face.

In Copalnic we had story tellimg day. Pupils have chosen 10 words and after this they did very nice stories. Of course in english. For them it was challenge ,  but anyway they could do this.

So here is already weekend. Orla, jude and me , we went in beautiful Sigjisoara to visit our friends from predeal. We hitchhiked on friday and happyly we were very lucky. We met one very nice and kind guy in Turda, who wasn't going in sighisoara but only for us he went there, he was afraid to leave us somewhere , because it was late already, so he just decided to be our helper. Finally we arrived friday night in sighisoara. we met very good friends. We talked, have fun. next day we descovered a city and OMG it's beuatiful. 


By the way from this week my WORKSHOP starts. On Wednesday from 4 pm to 5pm. It will be about culture and cultural differences. Believe me it will be fun. So welcome and enjoy with me. see u on Wednesday in YMCA romania office. pupicccc :***

No comments:

Post a Comment