Monday, January 5, 2015

Perfect Crazy Holidays

Hello everybody 
Happy happy New Year :))) 

  I hope  you spent perfect time during winter holidays, for me it was  absolutely unforgettable.   Before vacations I had OAT in beautiful Predeal. Nature in this winter resort was incredible, in Predeal , for me ,it was first snow in Romania . These seven days were one of the most amazing days in my life. I met really good people  and I can say I fell in  love with them. Our trainings were really interesting and funny too, we never got bored. Trainers were motivated and full of positive. All Predeal people was like one big family, I can't wait to meet them again.

  After Predeal our holidays had started. Christmas day I celebrated with my friends, this day was nice, at home we drank a little,said toasts, later we go out and continued celebrating Christmas outside. At night we tried ice skating too, was funny. Except us nobody was in the old centre.

  On 26 December it was like a preparation for my birthday party, I can say it was BIRTHDAY EVE.


  On 27 December it was my  Birthday. I can say I am no more teenager, already 20 years old :))))). YMCA made really nice surprise for me and celebrated my birthday with me. Also previous volunteer from Spain- Curro arrived, so we had two reasons for having partyyyy :)).

  On 29 December  I went in  Ukraine for celebrating New year. In Ukraine was freezing, imagine -23 degrees and in this weather we were walking in the streets  to discover the town. Despite the cold weather I really had great time.


Now I am back to Romania and ready for working . Wish u all the best.
Kisses <3









No comments:

Post a Comment