Monday, January 12, 2015

Beautiful Romania

    Hello to everybody

  Days are going so fast that I can't explain. Maybe it happens because I totally enjoy with my time in this amazing country. It's already two month I am in Romania and I really feel like at home. Firstly I have this kind of feeling of course  because of people, which I met in organization , evs volunteers , local people and so on.

  After holidays this week was first working week. Everything went perfectly.  I missed these cute kids in kindergarten and schools. My team and me, we did different activities and games. Kids really enjoyed with this time, they were motivated and involved in everything.

 On Sunday I  went in beautiful Timisoara.
Weather was perfect and the city was incredible. We visited different places, sugared with amazing views and than came back to our hometown - Baia-Mare :)))))




No comments:

Post a Comment