Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Welcome-Goodbye

HELLO AGAIN AND AGAIN !

This week was so active for me, full of emotions. Emotions which sometimes made me sad, sometime the happiest person ever :)
April started with another goodbye.  Tazo, went in Georgia. We had goodbye dinner with him and early in the morning we, all together ,went in the airport to say goodbye.

Also Orla went in Ireland, during two weeks. I can say that we need her energy as soon as possible. Come back soon Orla, we miss you :*.
Despite all these bad news I have good one too. We have new flatmate, french guy. He is from the same city as Jude, but they met to each other in Romania. World is so small... :)
Unfortunately I couldn't woke up for rugby match, but I got the news that Baia Mare team lost. Anyway I believe in this team, I saw their game last time and it was amazing.

      Pa Pa and enjoy with your life <3

No comments:

Post a Comment