Wednesday, November 19, 2014

First days in Romania



Hello everybody !   I am  Sopo -   EVS  volunteer  from Georgia  and the happiest one for being a part of this great organization. I arrived in baia mare almost three weeks  ago  and still everything is going perfect. People are really great and welcoming, I feel like I am at home, that’s why it isn’t  difficult to be far away from my relatives and from my close  friends. I am living with three fantastic girls from France, German and Irland and I think that we  are really great team- at home and at office too. This photo was taken by Dede-she is our coordinator and friend also  J.
Flat is really great and comfortable. It is in the center of the town and I can find everything what I need just neaby. Today I am going to join the gym with Judith and Salome. Healthy life is always the best decision.  Romania is the best place for hiking . last week my friends and I were on hike and it was really great-beautiful nature, nice walk in the forest and good friends.
For the beginnig we have some trainings in office. We should work with children and young people, that’s why people from ymca help us to adapt and they give us chance use our ideas , it’s good for our development. I already was  in high schools and in kindergarden too.  I enjoied with these meeting, they were so nice to us and everybody was  involved in different activities which our team made for them.
So.. that’s all , wish you a great day. Good bye J))


No comments:

Post a Comment